15 June 2015

Pilihan

Assalamualaikum.

Attention : This entry is mixed up with BM + BI. Jangan konfius naa. ;)


Sumber ; sendirianberhad


Sekarang, pergi jenjalan dekat mana-mana, jumpa orang yang kenal, mesti tanya ;

"Dah abis ke belajar nye? Pastu lepas ni nak sambung mane?"

For that statement, I think I do not have finalize answer tho till now. But, me as usual ask my parents first which University should I apply, do I have to wait for one year, what course should I take for degree [random questions about course + university].


**Remember ; Family comes first than anything else - always keep in mind**

*For me, priority on family because they are everything to me yeah same with you [if you can put yourself in my shoes].


So, what I answered to them for that 'tricky' question, first I smiled and bismillah ;

"Tunggu nak apply masuk uni yang sama gak untuk kemasukan degree bulan 9 ni. In sha Allah kalau takde ape aral. I'm doing for the sake of Ummi & Abah sebab diaorang nak ada anak yang selalu dekat senang boleh pergi jenguk kalau rasa rindu"

Berharap takde yang pertikaikan lagi jawapan (atau lebih tepat - alasan! hahaha) diatas.



It is not like I'm the one who cannot live without my parents's visit once on fortnight, but once my parents request for me to just stay at Terengganu, I cannot do anything else (except if I already married). May be they thought I'm the only child which they could hang on.

My siblings above than me (3 brothers, 2 sisters), all went to overseas, further their studies and when my turn, unluckily, I cannot further my study oversea because of my SPM's result (not as good as theirs'). But, I'm okay with it. (pujukdirisendiri)

'At times you may think everything is going wrong, yet you don't realize that Allah is setting everything right' - encikgoogle

And I believe that Allah already set up everything right for me starting when I got offer letter from UniSZA, and I could not expect that Ummi's expression that time was so happy and I became speechless when Ummi asked me to accept it rather than going to matriculation. Serious.

Tiktoktiktok.

Now, Alhamdulillah with du'a from Ummi & Abah, I can survive till the end of Diploma in Law's course. (felling relief now + bebas!)

What I can say ; tough really tough and for juniors may be on first year all of you do not feel pressure yet but when you up to second year which is final year, the pressure slowly come and if LPBQ come again, the time you with the lecturers will become limited and may be (I just said) most off classes will be cancel and cover up with replacement classes.

(Replacement classes are so tired + not get enough time + cannot stay relax)

This is based on my experience and at the end, I got which I called ; mata panda. 


-----------

All this about the choice. I choose to follow decision from my parents ; study Law (but not to become legal advisor funny rite?)


Your choice? 

*Make sure you made wise decision because this about your life.*







#nowreading;anthembyhlovate

No comments:

Post a Comment